Bilstein B16 Coilovers Mercedes A45 AMG
"A motorsport quality coilover for the road - ideal for the track day enthusiast!"
Introducing the Bilstein B16 coilovers for the Mercedes A45 AMG. Bringing technology from the racetrack to the road, there are massive amounts of R&D packed into these high quality German made coilovers
The new power class created by BILSTEIN engineers aims to achieve the ultimate in driving enjoyment based on individual requirements.
The product benefits at a glance:
- 10 settings for parallel damping adjustment
- Rebound and compression phases can be selected in parallel via the adjusters with the unit in situ
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
- 46mm piston, a winning formula with over 50 years of development
*As these are brand new for the A45, local stock is set to arrive February 2014 and the price shown reflects this. For those wanting it earlier, pleaes contact us as we can airfreight it in for an additional $330.